I wanted chocolate. I wanted sugar. So, I did what any healthy foodie does when a craving strikes, made a healthy version 🙂
The whole time I was making them, I was worried they wouldn’t turn out right– or would taste really bad, but they actually turned out pretty good!
– 1 tablespoon dark chocolate unsweetened powder
– 6 tablespoons eggbeaters or egg whites (2 egg whites)
– 2 tablespoons cottage cheese
– 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
– truvia or stevia or whatever to taste
– vanilla extract it Torani syrup
– a little bit of baking powder
-mix it all up , throw into 4
Muffin tins (line them or spray with oil to prevent sticking)
– put in oven at about 350 degrees for around 10 to 12 mins!
They’re not half bad, have 186 cals for all 4 muffins, and get you about 26 grams of protein ! Yummmm !